Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ummm, I think I'll Pass- Thanks

Today I did one of the most dreadful things imaginable (at least in my world)- I WENT SHOPPING. Yes, hard to believe for those that know me, but with our mini-vaca (vay-cay) to Florida a few days away, I thought it would be nice to treat myself to some new clothes, since I just bought Bobby some new stuff.

Let me tell you: nothing can be as discouraging as trying on clothes to find something that not only fits but also fits the budget. I went to Kohl's today and saw a shirt that was $40.00. To some that may seem reasonable EXCEPT: it was so thin I could see the clothing racks through it when I held it up to get a better look. Lets just say that one found it's way back to the rack without a second thought.

After my ordeal at the department stores, I figured my blood pressure was high enough and I should go donate blood, so I did. There seems to be a shortage of donors so if you are able- GO DONATE!! Someday you might be the one that needs it, so give when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment