Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Don't Feel Bad about Eating the Tots- It's Their Destiny

This morning was my first Sonic experience. Now, normally, I wouldn't even mention a restaurant, however I got the biggest kick out of their Tot carton- a carton of tots, salt shaker in hand, salting himself with the above saying. Huh... It makes me laugh.

Anyway, today was supposed to be a work day at the lake, and there is a storm front hanging around IL, so I'm not too excited about going up there to work in the rain. If I have it my way- nap! then maybe (if the weather is OK) some work. To my advantage, I am sitting at the table and I can hear Bobby snoring on the couch, so now is the time if I want to catch a few.

Work has been interesting lately. Yesterday we had a kid tripping on some shrooms; yes shrooms. I'm not sure why someone would knowingly put themselves into that state. I'm sure this person wasn't having too much fun in the ambulance and it looked like they had eaten some grass before we got there. Why would you do that to yourself? Yummmm grass...

I learned yesterday that my girlfriend Jen will be moving to Germany to be with her husband who was recently stationed there. Bummer :-( but good for her. Maybe that's my excuse to travel Europe- Hey Bobby, I'm going to meet Jen in Paris for the weekend, be back soon! Don't think that would go over too well.

This year is my 10 year reunion- 10 YEARS! Oh my! I can't believe it has been 10 years- sometimes I still see myself as that high school graduate and wonder, what-in-the-heck-am-I-doing?!? or how-did-I-end-up-here!?! I always thought I would be excited about my reunion, but- I'm not, and I don't think we are going. Initially it was $80 per person for a Friday night pub crawl (oh that's what I want to do in South Bend on a Friday night) and a dinner on Saturday at St. Hedwig. I think I'll save my $160 and spend it on something special for me- camera lens maybe? ??? And now with Facebook it's not like I don't keep up with the people I graduated with- Is it really Facebook stalking if they accepted your friend request and you just keep up on their postings? Just wondering!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on the whole reunion thing. Besides, FB makes is almost way too easy to keep in touch with people from HS... But anyways, I dont blame you for wanting to spend your hard earned money on something for yourself!

    ReplyDelete