Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ahhhhh, August

August is a great month for me and Bobby. We have a lot of memories and "firsts" that we celebrate so it's nice to sit and reminisce together about the beginning of our relationship. August 1st, was the two year anniversary of our first beer together. I was on my way home from the lake and he was out driving around so we decided to meet at Mr. G's for a beer. We sat and talked for over 2 hours and than it took another 45 minutes to say goodbye in the parking lot. There was no romance then- we were just friends getting together to have a beer and talk.

This year on August 1st, we went to dinner at Doc Pierces and then hit Mr. Gs for a beer. It was really nice to sit and talk about our relationship and how far we've come since that first night. I can't believe it's been 2 years- I never thought after that night that things would turn out the way they have, I'm just happy that all things happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment