Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I have finally lost my Grinch-like attitude and just in time for Christmas! I didn't get excited until I gave Bobby his first gift on Wednesday but after that, it was on! (I know Wednesday was a little early but I can't wait to give gifts!)

Funny thing happened the day after I made my last post: I last posted about how I was just unable to get into the Christmas Spirit and didn't even have any Christmas decorations up at the house. Now, mind you, Bobby does not read my blog... When I got home that next morning Bobby had spent most of the night decorating the house. He took the skinny tree and pulled out all my old childhood decorations and decorated it. It was a nice surprise! He is so thoughtful- he said he did it just to try to get me into the spirit of the holidays. I am a very, very lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment